Terms and Conditions
3x $100 Gift Vouchers– SM Competition
- The Promoter is: Raw & Wild (Bowral) (ABN 34 633 355 950) of 250 Bong Bong St BOWRAL NSW 2576. The above-mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- The competition is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over
- To enter the competition an entrant must
Like the specified competition post on @RawWildBowral Instagram
Follow @RawWildBowral on Instagram
Tag a friend in the comments who you’d like to join you for a delicious Raw & Wild experience. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Sunday 6rd March 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at TIME (AEDT) Monday 7th March 2022
- The winners will be notified by DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our social media sites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.